I created a python single file application for this. Here is the code.
How to run:
This would open up the program which would display a message to select the adb
Click OK, which would display the Open dialog box where you would select the adb location
Finally, the message box will be displayed where you can type the message and send.
You can select adb later.
Here are the links I had open by the time I had completed the program:
- wxPython dialogs
- wxpython run when textctrl changes
- Base64 encode data
- wxPython: Resize embedded bitmap before adding it as a tool.
- wxPython Custom Icon -> Awesome
- Creating a Task Bar icon in wxPython
- wxPython: Embedding an image in your title bar
- Python tutorial-Graphical User Interface(GUI)
- Starting wxPython (GUI code) -> Awesome
- Type TextCtrl
- Package wx
- commands — Utilities for running commands
- Strip in Python
- Hex to Decimal Converter
- Getting started with wxPython
- Simulating keypress events on Android
- wxPython: A Tour of Buttons (Part 1 of 2)
- wxPython tutorials