My phone fell into the dishwasher the other day. Sadly there was some water at the bottom and my phone became wet. Its been acting funny since then. Doesn’t charge properly, battery drains very quickly, goes to driving mode, goes to dock mode, doesn’t stay switched off.
The answer is to clean the micro-usb port. And the best way to clean it is using the tooth brush. Finally I removed the battery and put the phone behind my laptop’s vent.
Here’s all the videos I watched for this:
The articles that I read: